Friday, February 6, 2009

Do you like me?

The most freeing thing about getting your Girly Swagg in order is not seeking the approval of others. That means, first and foremost, MEN!

Try something new in '09. Like guys that like you (or girls for that matter). I'm not saying that you have to take a defeatist approach to life. I'm simply stating that maybe you should read the signs and feel the chemistry. Energy never lies. Fall in love with yourself and radiate that positive energy out to others and see what happens. You'll be surprised at the results, and most importantly, you'll be surprised by how easy it becomes to see what your options are. Despite what numerous sad love songs have told us, it isn't hard work getting someone to like you. They either want you or they don't...and we divas don't spend our time convincing men to like us. We keep it moving! Trust me on this one, running up behind men that aren't thinking about you is so played. Remember, a man has walked on the moon, so please believe that he can also find your phone number and call you if he so chooses.

Repeat after me: I will NOT ask my girlfriends why they think he hasn't called me yet. I will take pity on him for not recognizing my uber swag and keep it moving to the millions of adoring men that are waiting for me. My time here is too precious.

No comments:

Post a Comment